5 Reasons you might not be losing weight:
1. You are using the word ‘diet’ which often makes us think short-term health changes rather than looking at the long haul. Try thinking healthy lifestyle changes, I know it’s a bit long winded but it changes the mindset.
2. You are eating too little. Yes, indeed women quite easily do not eat enough and your metabolism shuts down. Take a look at just how much you are eating, send me your food diary if you like and we can see what’s going on.
3. You are exercising too much which you might think is impossible when you want to lose weight but actually, your body does need to rest and it’s when it repairs that you get the gains so give yourself a day off and vary your training.
4. You are in the kitchen too much. Get away from food a little bit, have your other half cook, or get your kids to make something, just take a break from always thinking about food.
5. You have no me time. All you do is work hard, look after the children, you are never shutting the world out for even a minute to relax. Stress is the biggest hindrance to health so take five, go for a walk, go clear your mind and think of nothing and if you do start thinking of jobs, start chanting ‘Clear mind’ to distract yourself.
Need more tips and advice, please feel free to get in touch as would love to hear from you as always. Just click on the reply button and say hello.