Yes if you are anything like me then the last 4 weeks will have been full of meals out, parties, lunches, drinks and mince pies!!!
So how can you be motivated to stay as good as you can and not be a dress size bigger and feeling lethargic after Christmas Day????
Here’s my Top 5 Tips:
1. Keep to your usual exercise schedule – don’t let the dark nights put you off your class or run or even your walk.
2. Make the days when you are not eating out REALLY GOOD ones……no bad carbs and no snacks.
3. If you are out for lunch then make sure your breakfast and evening meal are healthy.
4. Drink 2-3 litres of water a day without fail.
5. Keep sugar to a minimum – try some sugar free baking there are some lovely things you can make that are not full of refined sugar.
Let me know if these tips help you!…:)