1. My absolute top tip is to eat clean. Eating clean means eating only unprocessed food that do not contain loads of ingredients. If you look at a food and it contains a whole host of ingredients some of which you have never heard of then it is not a great choice. I don’t believe in counting calories or weighing and measuring everything, I believe in eating clean food.
2. No snacking. If you are eating three healthy filling meals every day there is no need to snack. Everytime we eat our hormone levels are affected and we need to give the body a break from eating and working to digest our food constantly.
3. Keep hydrated. Aiming for a minimum of 2 litres of water a day and making water your choice of beverage avoiding any fizzy carbonated drinks.
4. Staying away from fast food. Steering clear of McDonalds, Burger King, KFC etc has to be in my top tips as I feel these foods are not only bad for your waistline and health but make you feel awful!
5. Eat a protein rich breakfast. No cereals or toast for breakfast, instead make eggs your top choice and have them scrambled, poached, boiled or however you wish. They will fill you up all day and really keep you going.
Hit reply and let me know if you agree with my top tips or indeed please share if you have some of your own!