I will be answering questions at Key Times: Approx. 6:30 -7am, Midday & 10:30pm
(But not around too much in the evening as I teach)
Q’s and A’s – Please post in the Facebook group for the fastest response!
Meal Planners and Recipe Ideas
- Slow Cooker
These will help you to plan and cook your meals
It’s always breakfast that many people do struggle with even though you have probably been eating the same breakfast day after day for years when it comes to ditching cereals we seem to worry about variety and choice.
You should always start your day with protein. This will ensure your blood sugar level is stable and you won’t get any energy crashes later on in the day.
Here are some examples:
You don’t have to be a hermit when you are detoxing on KSFL as its quite easy to eat out. Choose steaks, fish and chicken without sauces and tons of extra veg. Most restaurants will have these staples on the menu, simply ask for the dishes without any sauces.
Choose the Good Carbs
KSFL isn’t s low carb diet, it’s a GOOD CARB diet. You get all of the amazing nutrients your body needs by eating vegetables. Broccoli, really is super food number 1 along with spinach, kale, brussels sprouts, and all greens. These are all good carbs and you can afford to eat plenty at every sitting.
It’s the starchy carbs like bread, pasta, cakes and pastries that you should cut out and limit only to treat meals once a week or less once you have completed the detox.
Ditch the Processed Food
Research proves that many foods we deem to be “healthy” such as low-fat options are actually heavily processed and contain a heap of sugar. Consuming sugar daily will leave the body and brain craving for more and more, keeping us locked into a cycle of constantly wanting more of these foods. Creating your own meals from scratch and using your slow cooker will ensure you fuel your body with the best possible nutrients and turn your body into a fatburning machine.
Drink plenty of bottled / filtered water every day to flush toxins and aid the liver in detoxification
- Start the day with a protein-rich breakfast
- Only eat 3 meals: Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner – no snacking this is crucial so eat plenty at every meal.
- Eat as much green veggies as you can.
- Vary your meals and food choices through the week.
- Perform your workout as soon as you get up.
- Follow each days instructions to the letter and your results will be phenomenal
- Bed by 10/10:30pm
- Drink as much water as possible to aim detoxification.
- If you have time to perform more than one workout then please do.
Food – I won’t be giving you meals for now, you can choose your own meals from the shopping list. I need you to experiment especially in the first week – become your own FOOD DETECTIVE!
BASIC MEAL PLANNER GUIDELINE:
- Protein Rich Brekkie
e.g. Chicken/Fish/Meat with Eggs/Mushrooms
- Chicken with Tons of Salad and Veg
- Fish with Tons of Salad and Veg
- Meat with Tons of Salad and Veg
- Protein rich with tons of Veg and Greens.