Thank you for purchasing!
There’s much to do before you start but in the meantime please do the following:
1. Like my Facebook Business page Choose Fitness Gibraltar Natalie Hill
2. Friend request me on Facebook “Natalie Hill”
3. Join my Exclusive Facebook Group
4. Say hi on all my media channels and subscribe to my Youtube channel!
5. IMPORTANT! REGISTER your account below – PLEASE remember your username and password. If you have problems logging in/don’t remember your password, please email us.
The features will become accessible few days prior to starting
Welcome to the SPRINTER Program
Here is the information you need to guide you through your program
If you ever need to talk or ask any questions,
please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Don’t forget to join my Facebook group
Food Prep & Basic Shopping List
7 Day Overview:
- Day 1 – Intro and IF
- Day 2 – Carb Cycling
- Day 3 – Carb Cycling with Juice
- Day 4 – IF and eating Mindfully
- Day 5 – Carb Cycling and Eating Mindfully
- Day 6 – 3 balanced meals
- Day 7 – IF & How to continue
Glad to have you on board
Please read carefully and Please watch EVERYTHING carefully so you know EXACTLY what to do.
Here is a list all of the foods that you can eat.
You can choose when you eat them and what you eat from them.
This plan is for you to design your own meals as long as you eat the food from the shopping list and nothing else.
Make sure you watch each daily video so you know exactly what to do.
We are adding Intermittent fasting and carb cycling during the 7 days.
Try and eat a ratio of 75% Good fats such as Coconut Oil, Avocados, Butter, Macadamia Nuts, Cold pressed Virgin Olive Oil.
Remember fats have NO effect on blood sugar and insulin levels so eating fats at every meal is key. Go Organic and Choose GrassFed or Local Meat wherever you can.
Choose from the following foods:
- Lean bacon
- Rainbow Trout
- Sea Bass
Try and buy organic meat or grass fed from your local butcher – supermarket meat is mass produced and often has been fed on grains and wheat.
NO PEANUTS salted or roasted nuts
Organic if possible stick with Macadamias / Almonds /Pecans /Hazelnuts / Brazils
As much Green Veg as you can eat at every meal – Veggies in BOLD should be eaten as much as possible:
- Brussels sprouts
- All leafy greens Spinach, Kale, spring greens, lettuce etc
- Tomatoes – Remember Tomato is a fruit so has sugar.
- Green, Red, Orange, Yellow Peppers
- Green Beans
- Purple Sprouting Broccoli
ROOT VEG such as:
Parsnips, Carrots, Swedes, Sweet Potatoes will be rotated in on various days but won’t be eaten every day so please watch the daily videos or instructions
Be aware of peas -they contain high amounts of sugar. Buy as much Green Veg as you can you will be eating greens at every meal.
Herbs & Spices are fine to enhance and flavour
Your Photos – Keep your weekly photos on your phone and you can download an app called Instacollage or Picstitch where you can put them all together side by side for weekly comparisons. Post your photos in the Facebook Group.
It’s the starchy carbs like bread, pasta, cakes and pastries that you should cut out and limit only to treat meals once a week or less once you have completed the detox.
Take your pictures, measurements, weight and POST IN THE GROUP for accountability.
Food Shopping and food planned for the week.