WAKE UP TO A HEALTHY SPINE !
Try these simple mobilising techniques and keep your spine happy
4 Extra Tips:
1. Maintain proper posture*
2. There’s ALWAYS time for exercise
3. Sleep your spine – bad sleep wreaks havoc with your spine
4. Eat LOTS of leafy greens and veggies to keep the nervous system running well
*What is good posture?
Posture is the position in which you hold your body upright against gravity while standing, sitting, or lying down.
– keeps bones and joints in the correct alignment so that muscles are being used properly.
– helps decrease the abnormal wearing of joint surfaces that could result in arthritis.
– decreases the stress on the ligaments holding the joints of the spine together.
– prevents the spine from becoming fixed in abnormal positions.
– prevents fatigue because muscles are being used more efficiently, allowing the body to use less energy.
– prevents strain or overuse problems.
– prevents backache and muscular pain.
– contributes to a good appearance.
So there you have it! No excuses !
•••Check out our mind/Body Programmes at the studio•••
Free Flow Pilates
Core Pilates Stretch
Antigravity Fitness Beginners
Antigravity Fitness Experienced